Are you already compliant with the mandatory CO2 reporting in 2024?
Starting the 1st of January 2024 it’s mandatory for companies with 100 or more employees to report on the business kilometers made. In other words, the reporting obligation for work-related personal mobility (WPM) through which the government gains insight into the CO2 emissions of working Netherlands.
It’s HR’s task to collect all this data. How do you facilitate this process for your employees and ensure it’s as easy as possible for them to record it? Because, just like with hour registration and mileage reimbursement, this often doesn’t happen automatically! Additionally, you want to centralize the data and easily gain insight into the kilometers made per mode of transportation.
Macaw understands the challenges of this new legislation, and that’s why we proudly introduce our latest smart app: the Travel Buddy. This application is specially designed to seamlessly register business kilometers, allowing HR teams to effortlessly comply with the mandatory mileage reporting.
How does the app work?
- Simple Setup: Every company that uses Office 365 (E1, E3, or E5) can integrate this app into its Teams environment. Upon first use of the Travel Buddy, a few questions are asked to the employee. Which locations are traveled to? What mode of transportation is used? How many kilometers are covered? Based on these answers, Travel Buddy creates a personal travel profile
- Weekly Check-ins via Teams: Every week, a message from Travel Buddy appears in Microsoft Teams. Are the travel details still correct? If not, with one click, you can go to the app to update the data.
- Detailed Reporting: All travel data is collected and presented in a clear Power BI report. This provides insight into the business kilometers within the organization, broken down by mode of transportation.
Why Travel Buddy?
- Efficiency: Reduce administrative burden and ensure streamlined reporting.
- Accuracy: Ensure accurate and up-to-date travel data with weekly check-ins.
- Compliance: Effortlessly meet the mandatory mileage reporting requirements.
Ready to embark on the journey with Macaw? Discover Travel Buddy and transform mileage reporting.
Macaw: your partner for smart business apps
Macaw has over 20 years of expertise in creating smart business apps and has a strategic partnership with Microsoft. Previously, Macaw helped clients like Heineken, TataSteel, and BAM digitize their processes into a handy app.
Ready to embark on the journey with Macaw? Discover the Travel Buddy App and transform mileage reporting. Apply through our digital form, and one of our experts will contact you within 2 business days.