Content marketing management challenge
The operational side of your content marketing strategy can become a challenge with the large number of channels. How do you streamline content production and planning? And where do you manage it so multiple teams can work with it simultaneously. How do you bring uniformity to your branding on an international level? Content Hub could come across as a buzzword, what are we talking about? The Sitecore Content Hub acts as the central digital location to address all of these challenges and gives you 360° visibility into your organization’s content landscape.
Our experts will take you through the world of Content Hub so you can experience how it can streamline your operational marketing processes. Join us for one of our workshops and register today!
Learning objectives Content Hub in a day
This workshop is a great opportunity to experience what the Sitecore Content Hub is all about and what the possible use cases are for your organization. Our experts will take you on a digital tour of the hub, giving you the opportunity to fully explore the system yourself. In an interactive setting you will get to know the Content Hub in a live environment, complemented by exercises of real use cases. Finally, we will be happy to help you discover relevant use cases for your organization and how Macaw can support you through the implementation of the Content Hub if required.
A few challenges where the Content Hub provides a solution:
- How do I create a structured process around content creation, planning and distribution?
- Can I make all my digital assets, media, product data and other content available in one location?
- How to increase personalization in your organization’s content marketing approach?
- Can I use artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning for labeling and archiving files?
We will be demystifying Content Hub together with you.
You have the opportunity to experience the technology yourself on a live environment.
Practice with real use cases of Content Hub customers.
- November 4, 2021 (German)
- November 25, 2021 (English)
- Location: online.
- For whom: Head of Digital, Head of CX, Content Managers, Marketing Managers & Directors, Ecommerce Managers.
- Participants: 4-8 people.
- Duration: 6 hours.
- Costs: none.