Innovation in digital marketing and sales is essential
If one thing has become clear in 2020, is that you have to keep innovating and cannot stand still. Not even in digital marketing and sales. B2B e-commerce is on the rise, while in the world of marketplaces a formidable competitor has emerged (Amazon). Standing still is going backwards!
Six trends around digital marketing, sales, data and customer experience
From numerous conversations with our customers and research we conducted, six trends emerging around digital marketing, sales, data and customer experience:
- Customer data management and personalization are more crucial than ever
- Increase conversion: it’s all about performance and branding
- E-commerce & marketplaces (B2B & B2C) are gaining momentum
- Customer experience: focus on self-service (B2C) and warm online relationships (B2B)
- Beyond the content crisis: build, distribute and analyze your content in one place
- Internal digitization and innovation can no longer be left behind
Want to know more? Request our trend report Digital Marketing, E-commerce & Customer Service!
In our trend report Digital Marketing, E-commerce & Customer Service we discuss the six most important trends that play a role in digital marketing, sales and customer experience. From conversion rate optimization to data-driven marketing and personalization: you can read all about it. And we give you the key takeaways for 2021.