Date: Tuesday, 12 October, 2021
Time: 16:00 – 17:00
Transforming your employees
As organizations worldwide start to move beyond the pandemic crisis, many business leaders are adjusting their talent strategies to meet the shifting demands of the “new normal.” In a time of shifting digital demands, HR and recruitment professionals are uniquely positioned to support their stakeholders – managers, candidates, and internal talent.
As the business world has shifted to a hybrid workplace, the need for flexibility has increased drastically. In this new reality, your employees need to be enabled in new ways, empowered by the digital revolution. Low-code technology allow companies to be flexible and rapidly adjust to a changing world. In this webinar we will show you how rapid digitization and automation with the Power Platform will enable you to find new ways to keep your workforce engaged, productive and increase job satisfaction.
What will you learn during this webinar?
Together with our partner Macaw, we will show you how Microsoft Power Platform can unlock potential for HR and Recruitment professionals. In this interactive webinar we will present:
- Microsoft thought leadership around business challenges in HR
- How you can leverage the Power Platform to solve your HR challenges.
- How to fully adopt the Power Platform organization-wide and set up a Center of Excellence.
Matthijs van der Linden – Business Consultant
- Gosia Baczewska – Sales Executive
- Serena Lim – Industry Executive
- Harshitaa Pandey – Customer Success Manager