Vacature: Sales Development Representative
Locatie: Hybrid (working from home and HQ in Hoofddorp)
Aantal uur: 32 – 40 uur
Our Sales Department is responsible for bringing in new clients whose demand matches with the Macaw Portfolio based on the Microsoft and Sitecore platform. You can have an essential role in the growth of Macaw and realizing our company goals. With your input you can give our marketing campaigns the final push with the activation of our targeted prospects before handing over to our Client Managers.
Your challenge as a Sales Development Representative
You will work specifically for prospects within the Manufacturing, Finance & Insurance and Professional Services sectors. With your excellent communication skills, you know how to get in touch with the right people at our (future) customers.
As the linking pin between Marketing and Sales, you research the landscape for prospects. You can use various methods for this. Think of LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator or the effective use of events or campaigns. Your goal? To provide qualified sales leads. You do this by taking an interest in your target group in a pro- and re-active way. You speak to customers about Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Cloud, Data & Analytics, Workplace Solutions, Low-code no-code solutions and much more!
Within the Marketing team, you’ll work a lot with our Marketeers. They can tell you exactly about our marketing campaigns and channels. Furthermore, you will work together with the New Business Sales Team. In this role, you’ll report to the Marketing Manager. You will share your findings and expertise with him. By sharing your knowledge, experience, vision and results, you will be seen as an authority in your field and be appreciated.
Your background as Sales Development Representative
A healthy dose of energy, spirit and drive are important qualities for a good fit within Macaw, because we love challenges. You have an HBO degree and at least 5-7 years’ experience in similar companies or businesses. The focus are companies within the Dutch market, so your communication skills must be on a business level in both Dutch and English.
It is essential that you are familiar with Digital or IT services, and preferably Microsoft and/or Sitecore platforms, so that you can contribute to the discussion about our services. With your experience you can hit the ground running, work independently and add value fast.
- The required technical skills:
- Social Selling
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Google and social media
- Marketing automation and email marketing (we use Microsoft Dynamics)
- Your personality is decisive in this role; therefore, an e-assessment is part of the application procedure. You will be assessed on, among others:
- Result orientation
What can you expect from Macaw?
We are an official Great Place to Work. Our culture is characterized by our core values; excellent quality of our Microsoft and Sitecore services, passion, innovation, ownership and honesty. Macaw has been a multiple Gold Partner of Microsoft for years and has various Microsoft Advanced Specialization titles. We can offer almost all Microsoft solutions, with extensive technical support.
Macaw offers a pleasant working environment with a lot of attention for people. We make it our priority to support you in your development, both technically and personally. You can also count on:
- An informal, social and fun team to work with and share knowledge
- Flexibility in planning your work. It’s not about control; it’s about the execution and the result
- The freedom to optimize processes. Let’s learn from each other and ideas are valued
- An appropriate salary, depending on your knowledge and experience within the domain
- You will have access to your own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives
- Contribution in study days so that you also get the time to follow the training and, for example, visit a webinar
- Flexible working hours (32-40) that you can fill in hybrid
- If you do come to the office, we will prepare a delicious lunch for you
- You will receive an allowance to create a nice workplace at home too
- A laptop and mobile phone that you can also use privately
- We offer 29 vacation days per year and 8.5% vacation allowance
- In addition, it is possible to buy 10 additional vacation days
- An exceptionally good pension scheme
- Do you want to relax in the office? Start a battle at our pool table or Xbox 1