Vacancy: Power Platform Consultant
Location: From home, from one of our offices in Hoofddorp, Barendrecht or Apeldoorn and on-site with our customers (when possible)
Hours: 32 – 40
Whether it’s Apps, Chatbots, Flows or AI solutions, the Microsoft Power Platform offers it all and we will be using it a lot more in the future.
Working at Macaw as a Power Platform Consultant
You develop innovative business solutions with a close-knit, ambitious group of Power Platform professionals. We have already helped several customers such as BNG Bank, BAM and Deen Supermarkets. And we are currently also doing projects at Heineken, Evides, Menzis and Eneco.
You will guide our customers in the development of the Power Platform, with a focus on Power Apps, Dataverse and Power Automate. You do this together with your team in which you are the lead. This could be the client’s team or it could be a Macaw team together with the client. You give workshops, for inspiration and to give the customer a head start. But you also build the actual solution together with the customer.
You understand the business processes of our customers. You challenge the customer to look at solutions even more critically, so that you identify opportunities for their optimization. In short, you take responsibility for the implementation and success of the Power Platform at the customer.
Power BI is of course also part of the Power Platform. At Macaw we have divided that into a different role. Do you want to work as a Power BI Consultant? Then view this vacancy.
The Power Platform Consultant team
As a Power Platform Consultant, you will join a strong team of ambitious professionals with a passion for the Power Platform. One of your feature colleagues is also a Microsoft MVP Business Applications and we work for multinationals that are ahead with using the Power Platform. We are a Microsoft Premium Partner in the Power Platform area for a reason.
At Macaw, we believe that sharing knowledge, learning from each other, and keeping on top of the latest innovations is especially important. Knowledge sessions are regularly organized in which the new features of the Power Platform are discussed, presentations are given about a new Power Platform solution at customers, and we connect our other specialized fields, such as our integration and data specialisms.
What you bring to the table
You are good at advising, helping and making the customer successful. You have a lot of interaction with the customer and that gives you energy. You are also able to give that energy back to the customer. You enjoy working with everyone on your team, from junior to senior. You have a great passion for the Power Platform and the latest innovations in your field. You also have the following aspects:
- At least a completed HBO education
- Preferably you have 4 years of work experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (or CRM) or at least 4 years of work experience with SharePoint, of which at least 2 years with developing PowerApps in combination with Dataverse (formerly: Common Data Service). If you do not have this, we would also be happy to talk to you if you have extensive experience with Excel, VBA and Microsoft Access and are interested in the Power Platform.
- Experience with linking other data sources, such as SharePoint, Azure services and SQL server
Macaw offers you
A very nice working environment with a lot of attention for people, because we are an official Great Place to Work. Our culture is characterized by craftsmanship, dedication and passion. You will be working at an internationally growing organization in which there is a lot of development. You can also count on:
- A fixed monthly salary
- A generous mobility allowance
- 29 fixed vacation days (and the possibility to get max. 4 extra days. In addition, you can also buy extra days if you wish)
- 8.5% Holiday pay
- Budget for training
- Compensation for a home workplace
- More than 450 ambitious and professionally strong colleagues who do not shy away from challenges