Vacancy: Senior .NET Azure Developer
Location: From home, from one of our offices in Hoofddorp, Barendrecht or Apeldoorn and on-site with our customers (when possible)
Hours: 32 – 40
Macaw is an expert in the field of App Innovation and System Integration. We offer you a working environment with large challenging projects in which a wide range of Azure technologies are used. Do you want to take on this challenge with us?
Working at Macaw as a Senior .NET Azure Developer
As a senior developer you will work with the latest cutting-edge technologies within .NET and Azure development. You retrieve the information directly from the customer to define the requirements. Together with your multidisciplinary team you will build smart software solutions that fit within the existing architecture. You also understand what it takes to ensure that the application is scalable, secure and well designed. You know which technology to choose for the desired situation to create business value for the customer.
At Macaw we build solutions for the largest companies in the Netherlands in various industries, which guarantees challenges and variety in your work. We also have offices in Germany and Lithuania, which means you’ll collaborate with international colleagues.
What you bring to the table
You want to continue to develop yourself, help your team further and work together on technical and challenging projects. Your profile also matches the following aspects:
- Completed HBO education;
- Extensive experience with software development on the Microsoft stack (such as .NET);
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud technologies (Azure);
- Experience as a Teamlead (operational foreman) within a developers team or are ready to take this step;
- Large experience with Agile and scrum methods and DevOps processes;
- Preferably, in possession of AZ-204.
Macaw offers you
A challenging working environment with a lot of attention for people, as we are an official Great Place to Work. Our culture is characterized by craftsmanship, dedication and passion. You will be working at an internationally growing organization in which there is a lot of development. You can also count on:
- Fixed monthly salary
- Generous mobility allowance
- 29 vacation days (and the possibility to get max. 4 extra days . In addition, you can also buy extra days if you wish)
- 8.5% Holiday pay
- Large budget for training
- Compensation for a home workplace
- More than 450 ambitious and professionally strong colleagues who do not shy away from challenges