As a Recruitment Marketer / Employer Brand Specialist, you will build a strong employer brand. How?
Working at Macaw as a Recruitment Marketeer
Macaw is a gem in the IT services sector; we are a Microsoft and Sitecore partner and, with 450 enthusiastic, professional colleagues in the Netherlands, Lithuania and Germany, we are officially Great Place to Work! With our vision on the Future of Work we show that we have faith in our employees and look with confidence to our common future.
As a Recruitment Marketeer, you will be responsible for all online (and offline) marketing and communications for the employer brand of Macaw. You know what it takes to establish a strong employer brand and you are able to convert this into result-oriented actions. In your role you will work closely with the Recruiters working in the Netherlands and coordinate with the Recruitment Manager, Marketing colleagues and Recruitment colleagues in Germany and Lithuania.
Your main activities as a Recruitment Marketeer at Macaw:
- You make a yearly plan about employer branding and recruitment marketing
- You take care of structural new content, such as posts on social media, blogs, interviews, videos and texts for our website and others
- You ensure that our website looks great, has the right look and feel for our target group and is also found by them, you optimize and analyze this site as well
- You set up labor market campaigns, monitor, adjust and optimize
- You write texts yourself, for internal and external use (in Dutch and English)
- You will ensure that Macaw has a good presence on social media by means of storytelling
Macaw is an innovative IT organization. That’s why we ask you to be at the forefront of innovation in your field. We are open to your ideas for improving our profile as an attractive employer.
What we are looking for
You are an enthusiastic, open and collegial Recruitment Marketer with medior experience in this field. What you really need to have to be able to perform this role well is a lot of creativity, good at writing texts in Dutch and English and a practical way of doing things. Knowledge of WordPress is a must have and you can tell us all about SEO/SEA. In addition to this practical approach, you are also someone who can make a year plan and monitor it.
An e-assessment can be part of the selection process.
A creative role within Macaw’s recruitment department, in which you can make a difference in the short term. We also offer:
- A passionate recruitment team and a very pleasant working environment in Hoofddorp
- The opportunity to work from home
- Part-time opportunities
- A position with a creative and innovative character
- An excellent package of employment conditions
- Space to follow training or courses, so that you remain up to date and can use your new knowledge within Macaw
- A fun working atmosphere in a knowledge-intensive environment where collegiality is highly valued