Vacancy: Business Analyst
Location: From home, our offices in Hoofddorp, Barendrecht and on location at our customer
Number of hours: 32 – 40 hours
At Macaw we work with about 500 colleagues on challenging and innovative IT projects. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and Platinum Partner of Sitecore, we realize digital platforms for our customers. We have all the competences to realize such a platform in-house. During these projects, our analysts contribute to gathering the wishes, and translate them into objectives for our developers. In doing so they connect the dots from idea to solution. How?
What you do as a Business Analyst
In the role of Business Analyst, you interact with our customers at an operational level about the wishes and requirements that are set for their new digital platform solutions. You discuss the business objectives with the various stakeholders at the customer: What does the customer want to achieve? What is needed for this? Does the customer already know how to get the most value out of his solution? You translate this analysis of requirements into a roadmap and you provide a clear backlog, so that the project team can actually start building.
You are involved throughout the project and maintain an overview during the sprints. You know how to reach all stakeholders, at the customer and in the project team, and ensure that everyone is informed. With some customers you also remain involved after delivery, so that you can contribute to the optimization of the platform. Consider, for example, a CRO process, in which you analyze the data and propose improvements, so that the conversion of the platform is higher.
For this vacancy we ask a candidate who already has some experience in the field of Digital Agencies. You are used to working Agile and have experience with platform solutions such as Microsoft 365, Power Platform or Sitecore. You don’t have to know about all topics in detail. From your natural interest, you know how to quickly find your way in innovative technology. Als Business Analyst you make the difference because you are able to keep an overview and especially by anticipating what is happening or about to happen.
What we are looking for
You are a knowledge-driven professional who wants to proactively work for our customers. You attach great importance to delivering quality and dare to look critically at how you can take the next step in your development.
Furthermore, you have:
- Minimum HBO thinking and working level
- At least 2 years of experience in a role as a Business Analyst
- Feel confident in working precise, solution-oriented and act reliable and communicative
- Are able to independently translate requirements into backlogs
- Experience in drawing up Functional Documentation
- Have experience with project tooling (e.g. Miro, Jira)
- Feel comfortable presenting to clients, colleagues and external parties
- Excellent communication skills, both Dutch and English
What’s Macaw like?
Macaw is truly a Great Place to Work. A company where everyone can be themselves and where people invest well in employees. Our organization is growing internationally with more than 500 employees, where we find it very important that our pleasant and informal culture is maintained.
In addition, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and mobility budget
- 29 vacation days + 4 extra days when we do well together
- An excellent pension scheme with added benefits
- The ability to work hybrid
- A nice budget to create a comfortable workplace at home
- Extensive educational possibilities
- When you work in the office, our cook provides a healthy freshly prepared lunch
- A lot of attention for your work/private balance
- The freedom to further shape your role