The art of marketing is to get as much return as possible. Macaw knows exactly how to increase that ROI. We use already available data for conversion optimization so we could determine who can see what information.
5 Steps to Conversion Optimization
The conversion optimization process requires five steps.
- Set marketing goals
- Put together the conversion team
- Collect and analyze data
- Create buyer personas
- Create a roadmap and conversion plan
Structured work based on a roadmap
We believe that conversion optimization should not be on an ad hoc basis but rather done in a structured way with a clear roadmap. Here are the measures that need to be taken to increase the conversion rate, with the most important question being: where and on whom do we want to focus on?
Data: The key to conversion optimization
For successful conversion optimization, you have to know your target group and adapt your communication accordingly. This can be done by collecting and analyzing relevant data and arranging it clearly using reports and dashboards. Only then a personalized customer experience can be created for all channels.
We do this with the help of:
- Funnel Optimization: Where do visitors opt-out? How can this be prevented?
- SEO: Is the website easy to find via search engines? Does the site itself allow you to search logically?
- CTA: Does the website offer clear call-to-actions that encourage visitors to take action?
- Positionings: Are your company’s USPs clearly visible?
- Personalization of content: Do visitors see what they expect and what they were promised?
- A/B testing: Can hypothesis testing be used to make quick profits?
Macaw and Conversion Optimization
With the help of data, you can get to know your customers better, improve your communication, and consequently achieve a higher conversion rate. Macaw will help you by both creating a roadmap and by generating and using data effectively.
Would you like to learn more? Please get in touch.